Fruity Oat Biscuits
Makes - 34 biscuits.
1 cup of oat bran
1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
1 cup of self-raising flour
1 120gm pouch of Rafferty's Garden Blueberries, Banana and Apple Puree
100gm salt reduced butter, softened
2 tablespoons of honey, melted
1/2 a tsp of cinnamon
1/4 cup of finely chopped raisins
Suitable for babies 12+ Months
Store in airtight container and consume within 3 days.
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Step 2
- Line a biscuit baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Step 3
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the oat bran, coconut, SR flour and cinnamon and mix together.
- Step 4
- Make a well in the centre and add the Rafferty's Garden Blueberries, Banana and Apple puree, egg, butter, raisins and honey then stir well until all ingredients combine and form a wet dough.
- Step 5
- Roll teaspoon-sized balls of the biscuit mix into balls and place these onto the baking sheet. Gently flatten each a little with your fingers to form a rounded cookie shape.
- Step 6
- Bake in a moderate oven for around 15 minutes. The biscuits are ready when they become a light golden colour.
Write Your Own* All fields are required