4 large portions
12 months +
About this Recipe
This delicious fruity crumble is perfect as a snack or dessert.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries (can use blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 x Rafferty’s Garden Summer Fruits & Quinoa
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¾ cup oats
- ½ cup whole almonds (optional)
- ¼ cup dessicated coconut
- 4 soft medjool dates
- 1 Tbsp LSA mix (Linseed, Sunflower Seed, Almond meal)
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup almond milk (or regular milk)
Use small ramekins to make 8 small portions.
Use quinoa flakes instead of oats if desired.
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Divide the berries and Rafferty’s Garden Summer Fruits & Quinoa equally among four ramekins. Add ½ Tbsp maple syrup to each ramekin and mix to combine.
Pulse the remaining ingredients (except the milk and melted butter) in a food processor for until you have a crumble texture, and divide the crumble evenly among the ramekins.
Mix the melted butter with the almond milk and spoon equally on top of each ramekin.
Place the ramekins on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
Remove from the oven and cool before serving, ensuring ramekins are not too hot to touch. If desired, stir to mix the berries into the crumble to turn it into a deep red or purple colour (depending on type of berries used)