20 small fritters
10 months +
About this Recipe
These savoury corn fritters are filled with vegetables, perfect for brekkie or as a snack!
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ cup canned corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- Half a red onion, finely diced
- 2 x Rafferty’s Garden Chickpea, Corn & Carrots
- 2 x Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp olive oil for frying
Tip: Frozen or fresh corn kernels can be used in place of canned
Step by Step Instructions
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except for the oil and mix well.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Place spoonfuls of the mixture into the fry pan, taking care not to overcrowd.
Fry for two to three minutes on each side and flatten slightly with a spatula as you cook them.
Place cooked fritters on a plate with paper towel and cover with foil to keep warm while you cook the remaining mixture.
Submit your review