20 small fritters
10 months +
About this Recipe
These savoury corn fritters are filled with vegetables, perfect for brekkie or as a snack!
We’d love to know what you think of our recipe! Leave us a review below
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- ½ cup canned corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- Half a red onion, finely diced
- 2 x Rafferty’s Garden Chickpea, Corn & Carrots
- 2 x Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp olive oil for frying
Tip: Frozen or fresh corn kernels can be used in place of canned
Step by Step Instructions
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except for the oil and mix well.
Fry for two to three minutes on each side and flatten slightly with a spatula as you cook them.
review our recipes
Submit your review