Apple and Pumpkin Soup
Makes - 4 Serves
1 pouch My First Apple
1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
2 cups peeled pumpkin, diced
1 stick celery
1 cinnamon stick
1 cup salt-reduced vegetable stock
Suitable for babies aged 6+ months.
Replace pumpkin with sweet potato
Store in the fidge for up to 3 days on in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Step 1
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add pumpkin and celery and mix well to coat.
- Step 2
- Add cinnamon stick and My First Apple and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Step 3
- Add vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Step 4
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes until pumpkin is cooked through.
- Step 5
- Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick and puree until smooth.
Write Your Own* All fields are required